21 Feb – I had the opportunity to work overtime tonight. I decided to stay until 1 AM and thought I should call home and leave a message so Kent and Bryce would not wonder where I was. (If they even noticed I was not home yet.) So I called home and left a voicemail message. Kent called me when he got home and played it. He said that while he was playing the message, Jack was whining. We’re not sure if it was because he heard my voice or not.
23 Feb – Kent torments poor Jack and then calls him psycho. Kent claims he is not tormenting the dog. You be the judge…. We keep the dog biscuits in one of those large see-through plastic jars. I’d gotten large pretzels in them previously. We keep it in the double door pantry on the bottom shelf. Jack knows they are there. So today Kent gets the container out, opens it and lets Jack smell the treats. Jack cannot get his head in to get the treats because the opening is too narrow. Kent then puts the lid on the jar and sets it on the ground. Jack paws at it because he wants the treats. But the container is round and he cannot get a grip on it with his teeth. So he was batting it all over the kitchen trying to figure it out or get it to open. It was pretty funny and kept him occupied for a while.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment