5 March 2007 – Bad Jack has struck again. Last night Jack was playing with his ball, which he loves to chew on. He dropped the ball off of the side of the bed but kept right on chewing and ended up chewing the corner of the quilt I made for the water bed. Then later that same evening he did the same thing and ended up chewing 3 holes in the sleeve of my robe which was lying on the bed. BAD DOG!
Tonight I come home and Jack comes out to greet me as he does every night. He heads into the kitchen where I find a note from Kent sitting on top of the dog food container. It’s written on a Styrofoam tray; the type that food comes on. It says. “Jack was too fed.” Jack picks up the note in his mouth and looks at me as if to say, “What note? I didn’t see a note.” Then he walks away with the piece of styrofoam. I grabbed it from him and threw it away, cracking up the entire time.
11 March 2007 - Jack is fine and as silly as ever, carrying his bowl around the house and stuff like that. He just makes me laugh so much. We took him to the dog park yesterday. He couldn't find any dogs to chase him in the large dog area and was getting a bit bored. We took him into the small dog area. There were lots of small dogs there. He just kind of checked them all out for a few minutes and then went over to the gate to let us know he wanted OUT of the small dog area. When we opened the gate he shot out into the big dog area and then looked at us as if to say, "What the heck do you think you were doing taking me into the small dog area? Do I look like a wuss dog to you?!?!?!" It was soooo funny.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment