26 March 2007 – Cinderella has lost her slipper. Well, not actually lost. It was stolen, and it wasn’t Cinderella’s, it was mine, and we know who stole it, it was Jack. He loves to chew on soft things like stuffed animals and slippers. He already got hold of Bryce’s Packers slippers and completely destroyed one of them. He has tried to take my slippers a couple of times and we have found them and put them away. But last might he got my slippers again. Kent found one of them, but the other one is still missing. Kent says he told Jack he had to give it back or he won’t get any dinner tonight.
27 March 2007 – Cinderella found her slipper with some help from Jack. Kent and I were joking about my lost slipper and Kent was asking if Jack had told me where he’s hid it yet. So I then called Jack and asked him to find my slipper. I called him into the bedroom, grabbed my other slipper and gave it to him. He grabbed it in his mouth and went running out the back door. I followed him outside and found him on the lawn chewing on the slipper. I called him and he got up and ran to the new shed that Kent put in the back yard and dropped the slipper. Kent came out and asked where Jack had put the slipper. I told him Jack had dropped it in front of the shed. He said, “Well, then that is where the slipper is.” He then opened the doors to the shed and started laughing. I walked over, looked in the shed, and saw the slipper over in the near left corner of the shed. I had actually looked in there previously, but had just looked into the middle of the shed and at the back corners. I think that Jack thinks the shed is his clubhouse and he was planning to invite his buddies over for an evening of slipper chewing.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment