Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beagle From Hell

6 May 2007 – Chloe is the beagle from hell. This morning I woke up at 3:16 to find that she had peed in the waterbed. There was pee all over the sheets, the mattress pad, my nightgown and ME. She had peed way up at the top of the waterbed by our pillows. I was so mad at her. I ripped the bed apart and started a load of laundry. Then Kent and I put the bed back together with clean linen and went back to bed. Of course I was now wide awake so it took me a while to get back to sleep. I told Kent I now know why her previous owners did not claim her from the shelter.

On a happier note, I was watching America’s Funniest Home Videos on TV tonight. They showed a video of someone playing with a squeaky toy with their dog. Chloe loves squeaky toys. She got up off the bed and got down on the floor in front of the TV, then she got up on her hind legs like she was trying to get the toy. The scene then changes to a dog climbing up a ladder. This one got Jack’s attention and he stood up and started watching the dog on TV. It was pretty funny.

No comments: