Saturday, February 16, 2008
Claustrophobic Dog
2 December 2007 – Jack is not such a dumb dog. I’ve told you about how he hates going into the crate and will try to avoid it. Well this morning Kent was ready for church before I was and decided to put the dogs in their crates. He got some of their treats and brought them into the bedroom in his hand. Both dogs were on the bed. Kent came in to get the dogs. Chloe was ready to go anywhere where food was involved, But Jack knew immediately what Kent wanted and he wanted nothing to do with those crates. Jack rolled over on his back in a completely submissive posture while wagging his tail, all the while looking at Kent imploringly as if to say, “Please don’t make me go in the crate. I have claustrophobia. I can’t stand being enclosed in small spaces. Oh please don’t make me go.” Kent held the treat right in front of Jack’s mouth. I’m talking ¼” away from it, and Jack would not take the treat. It was the funniest thing he’s done thus far regarding the crates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment