15 April 2007 – PS. Chloe snores. She is just a little bit of a thing, but she really snores up a storm. Jack will be sleeping and her snoring will wake him up. He will lift his head and look around as if to say, “What the heck was that?”
21 April 2007 – Bryce and I took the dogs to a beagle group meet-up at the dog park in Union City. There must have been over 20 beagles there. It was so fun watching them all. Chloe was the loudest beagle there I swear it. She is a tiny little thing with one very loud beagle baying voice.
Jack and Chloe have earned the permanent title of “bad dog.” (So neither one of them will ever be Pinocchio dogs!) (A Pinocchio dog is a dog who, if they are very, very, very good will one day earn the right to be a real little boy or girl as the case may be.) Bryce and I are telling them everyday that they are bad dogs. The reason? A pit bull has moved in next door. The dogs are trying to get through or under the fence to get to the other dog. We put a whole new planter area in against the fence between the yards with some nice flowers and bushes. The dogs go over there and dig big huge holes in the planter area and dig up our plants. I am not too happy with them.
21 April 2007 – Bryce and I took the dogs to a beagle group meet-up at the dog park in Union City. There must have been over 20 beagles there. It was so fun watching them all. Chloe was the loudest beagle there I swear it. She is a tiny little thing with one very loud beagle baying voice.
Jack and Chloe have earned the permanent title of “bad dog.” (So neither one of them will ever be Pinocchio dogs!) (A Pinocchio dog is a dog who, if they are very, very, very good will one day earn the right to be a real little boy or girl as the case may be.) Bryce and I are telling them everyday that they are bad dogs. The reason? A pit bull has moved in next door. The dogs are trying to get through or under the fence to get to the other dog. We put a whole new planter area in against the fence between the yards with some nice flowers and bushes. The dogs go over there and dig big huge holes in the planter area and dig up our plants. I am not too happy with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment