Saturday, February 16, 2008

Boarding the dogs

12 August 2007 – Kent & I went on a weeklong trip to Utah and boarded the dogs at the vets. We picked them up today on our way home. I think the dogs are mad at us. They are exhausted and I don't think they liked being boarded for a week and being separated from us. Right now they are crashed out on the waterbed as if they haven't slept for a week. When we got into the house they both drank water as if they hadn't had anything to drink for a week. One of the vet techs told us that he had tried to play with them last night and they wouldn't come out of their cage. I feel like the worst pet owner ever. I've traumatized my babies! Hopefully they will be back to normal by tomorrow

No comments: