Saturday, February 16, 2008
Del Barko
29 May 2007 – I was driving home from the cabin with the 2 dogs. It was close to dinner time (both theirs and mine). I knew I did not want to go home, have to unload the van AND cook dinner too. So I started thinking of various places I could stop on the way to get takeout food to bring home. I suddenly remembered it was Tuesday night and Del Taco has their Taco Tuesday special of 3 tacos for about $1. That sounded quick, cheap, and easy and would make everyone happy. It was also on my way home. Since I had the dogs with me I decided to go through the drive-through window. I placed my order for 18 tacos and pulled ahead to the pick up window. The dogs went nuts because they could smell the food. They both came up to the front seat and Chloe was practically in my lap trying to get out my car window and in the pick up window. The girl at the window thought they were so cute. I told her it was their dinner time too, we’d been on a long trip, and they were hungry. Then Chloe let loose with one of her beagle howls and the girl loved it. She asked if they liked French fries. (DUH! They’re beagles, they will eat practically ANYTHING!) I said yes, and thought she might hand me out a couple of old fries for them. Nope! She hands me out a complete order of fresh fries for them. Now if you went into Del Taco and had the world’s cutest kids and they were starving and crying, nobody there is going to give you free food for them. But my two stupid dogs got free food at Del Taco just for looking cute and acting starving! GEESH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment