Saturday, February 16, 2008
Biting Water
5 September 2007 – The dogs are just plain psycho. I took them both up to the cabin over the Labor Day weekend. I also took both of them in swimming. I keep them both on their leashes because they cannot be trusted and will run away if I let them off and they catch a scent. So although I have taken them swimming before, this is the first time I have taken them all the way up to the rapids. My nephew, Matthew, took one of the dogs and I took the other one. When we got up to the rapids they jumped up on the rocks. But Jack seemed uncomfortable and was shaking and whining. I thought perhaps being in the middle of all that running water was making him nervous. So I took both dogs over to the little rocky beach area that is up by the rapids. I no more got them on the beach than Jack jumps back into the water with Chloe following close behind. Jack went over to the rapids and began sniffing around frantically at the rocks and the water. Then he began frantically biting the water. Yes, he was biting the water. He was acting like he was trying to catch a fish or something although there were none to be found. He was obsessed with biting the water and it was so funny watching him. At one point Chloe started barking at him and would not stop. I decided she was saying, ”Jack, you stop biting that water this instant. You look like a total retard and you are embarrassing me to death. Do you hear me? Stop it now!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment