Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Waterbed

Mom & Dad need to get their own bed. We OWN the waterbed. We spend 95% of our day sleeping on the waterbed. When we aren't eating or chasing squirrels or beagle wrestling we're sleeping on the waterbed. But when Mom and Dad are home they come in and sleep on the waterbed and it really messes us up. Chloe likes to sleep under all the pillows, but Mom and Dad like to sleep with their heads on top of the pillows, so then Chloe has to move. I like to sleep up near the pillows too. But when Mom & Dad are in the bed then I am too crowded and I have to move down to the foot of the bed. It's not fair. If possession is 9/10 of the law then the waterbed is ours. So Mom & Dad need to get their own bed.

No comments: