Monday, November 2, 2009
Chloe is mean
Chloe is a bitch. I hate her. She is mean and she doesn't share. Mom bought us some cow hooves to chew on. Chloe didn't like them but I sure did. I have been chewing and chewing and chewing on them. Then just when I get it chewed down to a nice size Chloe steals it. I couldn't steal it back because Chloe is mean and she snaps at me and I am afraid of her even though I am bigger than her. I went and told Mom. Mom gave me a new chew toy. She gave me a rawhide bone. I liked that too. I was chewing on it a lot and then I got distracted by a noise in the yard and I went outside to see what it was. When I came back in Chloe had stolen my rawhide chew too. I hate her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...poor Jack. That's pretty funny though. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment