Saturday, November 7, 2009

Daylight Savings Time?!?!?

Maybe I can't read a clock, ..... well, OK, I can't read a clock, but I do know how to tell what time it is. I know what time I am supposed to get fed. It's 5 o'clock ... not 4 .... not 6... but 5! So how come every year at this time it gets switched on me? I start getting all excited and ready for my dinner and I know when it is TIME, but I don't get fed. I have to wait. Tonight Mom is sitting there at her computer and Chloe and I are trying to tell her it is TIME for dinner. We paw at her and do the I'm-hungry-dance, but she won't feed us. She keeps saying it's too early, like I know what that means. Then after FOREVER has passed, she finally feeds us. Why do we have to wait? Mom says it's because something called daylight savings time is over. I don't know what that is but I don't like it one bit.

No comments: