Finally! Now I get to have my say. Dumb old Jack forgot to log out of his diary so I got on and am gonna post whatever I want. First off, Jack is as dumb as a brick! I can steal his food any time I want to. He is so slow when he eats and is dumb enough to leave his bowl when it still has food in it. Sometimes I pretend that I heard a noise outside, like a squirrel or a cat prowling in our yard. All I have to do is mention it to Jack and he will run outside to check on it. Then I just go over to his bowl and eat all of his food. Ha ha ha.
Second, I hate other dogs. I tolerate Jack because I have to live with him, but all other dogs better stay out of my way. I will bark at anyone and anything that gets in my way. I even made a baby cry once because I barked at it. No mercy.
Third, I have no intention of going outside when it is freezing cold out there. I have my limits and I do NOT want to relieve myself out in the freezing cold. I prefer the warmth of the house and the nice soft carpet. If you want me to go outside, put a heater out there.
Fourth, I rule this house. I am the princess and I am cuter than any other dog on the planet and I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment